Monday, April 14, 2014

A PAIL OF AIR



I felt that "A pail of air" wasn't realistic. So unrealistic that it wasn't even funny. Oxygen has a freezing point of -368.77 F. This is so cold that it would kill you instantly. Even a person in a 35 F pool would die after a few minutes. How could they have gone outside and shoveled air if they would've died instantly? I liked the emotion of finding new humans like them but over all, I didn't like it.

I feel that the world will be better in 50 years but only if people in future generations don't take too many #SELFIES. If we have leaders that will guide us through the hardships of the present and the future then we will be fine. Technology will advance and there will be less and less war. Education needs a big reform but I believe we can find new and innovative ways to have more prosperity.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check the assignment and try again. This does not follow any guidelines set on my page.

      Delete

Powered By Blogger